Explore the oceans with this exciting new BrainBox. The undersea world is full of amazing creatures, from clownfish to coral, penguins to polar bears and sharks to sea lions, and this great game lets you meet them all without even getting your feet wet!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about ocean life
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for ocean enthusiasts
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 4+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck