Meet heroes from Hercules to Beowulf, and mythical monsters which will turn your blood cold, as you explore myths and legends from around the world in this exciting BrainBox. Featuring scenes from some of the world’s best-loved stories, with captions summarising the action, this BrainBox will help improve observation and memory skills for all the family and shows how the oldest stories are sometimes still the best.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about myths and monsters from around the world
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for story enthusiasts
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck